Cloud platform for the improvement of socio-health care attention of the Macaronesia region
Partners: Council of Tenerife (Cabildo Insular de Tenerife) (leader), Institute for Social and Socio-Sanitary Care (IASS), San Cristóbal de La Laguna City council, Institute of Technology and Renewable Energies and University of Madeira.
Financing: Interreg Madeira-Azores-Canarias (MAC) Territorial Cooperation Programme 2014-2020.
The PLASMAC project aims to respond to an aspiration shared by all democratic governments of our time. It does not matter if we are faced with a local, regional or state government, at any administrative level, increasing the welfare of its citizens is a priority, and one of the fundamental axes to achieve this, is through much more swift and personalized social policies and programs.
The project will join efforts in social, organizational and technological matters to in order to provide the leaders of the participating regions with a cloud platform that will allow them to be more effective, efficient, proactive and open when making decisions in the design of their Programs and public policies in socio-health care matters, being able to act in a preventive and proactive manner.
The main objective of the project is to improve the socio-health care offered to the population of Macaronesia region by means of a set of technological tools agglutinated in a cloud platform that will allow the creation of a control panel where to share information and foster the participation and collaboration.
The project will last three years and is divided in the following activities:
- Information exchange between the social care work units for the unification and standardization of criteria.
- Elaboration of the documentation for public administrations and other institutions.
- Organization of an International Event of good practices in social and health care matters
- Legal and normative analysis.
- Analysis and design of the data and information releasing processes.
- Quality audits and technological security.
- Feeding of initial data, parameterization works and start-up of the platform in the cloud.
- Cloud platform test.
- Implementation of the platform.