DiLO – Voice assistance device
DiLO is a communicator for Android designed for users with disabilities, which enables the use of adjustable phrases to particular circumstances and routines. The app is also managed by an administrator user to set phrases and categories for later use by the end user.
- Sentences configurable by the user-administrator.
- Sentences customisable by the end user.
- Configurable categories to classify the sentences.
- Message playback speaker.
- Message delivery by SMS.
- Message delivery by e-mail.Frases configurables por el usuario administrador.
The DiLO application was developed under the TICa (accessible information and communication technologies) project, which aimed to apply ICTs for people with disabilities and funded by the INTERREG programme PCT-MAC 2007-2013, which has continued to foster a collaboration with SINPROMI, begun in 1995.