Datacentre housing service
Our main aim is to provide our customers with high-availability datacentre housing services and a competitive communications environment which prioritises the following concepts as fundamental features of an information technologies and communications (ITC) market offering:
- High security, cooling and power supply standards.
- Resilience against bad weather, and self-reliance as protection from environmental disasters.
- High standards of connectivity and communications, based on the neutrality of our choice of operator.
Our datacentre seeks to meet the highest standards of service, connectivity and high-availability. The service is designed for customers seeking to host their technology platforms in a safe, robust and high-availability environment. To do this, the D-ALiX datacentre offers several types of housing, depending on the needs of each client:
- Private cage
- Private suite
- Private room
- Remote hands
Our technicians have the training and experience required to meet the specific demands of our clients on a 24-7-365 basis. The interventions they can perform include:
- Any task that demands the presence of a level-1 technician, intervening in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Receiving equipment and clients; also obtaining images of the equipment and the datacentre space allocation.
- Cross-connect from the client’s equipment to the patch panel
In order to provide a service perfectly suited to our clients’ needs, the D-ALiX datacentre offers space for storing equipment and supplies. Depending on the duration and volume required, we offer two types of storage space:
- In-site: Stores within the datacentre, aimed at short-term use.
- Off-site: A warehouse outside the datacentre, aimed at high-volume or long-term storage.
For guests staying at our facilities, workstations are available at the datacentre.